As we have seen time and time again, young people are powerful and incredible directors of change when given the opportunity to engage and lead. Join us as we have a conversation centered on youth movements and leadership, where we'll hear from rising young leaders and adults that work to empower our youth.
Click here to view the agenda. Appetizers, Spanish interpretation, and childcare will be provided. Contact Maryan Osman for any questions and interpretation requests.
- Dalia Villa – Mid-City CAN Youth Council
- Jonathan Martinez – Barrio Logan College Institute
- Destiny Thwreatt – Aaron Price Fellows Program
- Max Ellorin – Office of Councilmember Monica Montgomery
- Arthur Soriano – Youth Empowerment