Acceso a comida
Food available through schools
- San Diego Unified School District meal pickup locations
- San Diego County Office of Education meal pickup locations
- Sweetwater Unified meal pickup locations
For adults and families
- Feeding San Diego emergency food distribution sites
- San Diego Food Bank, food programs operating during COVID-19 crisis
- 211 Emergency food database
- San Diego Hunger Coalition, hunger relief during COVID-19. (Meals for kids, food banks & pantries, WIC, CalFresh, meals for seniors)
For seniors and at-risk populations
- Meals on Wheels
- Serving Seniors
- Northgate Markets will open exclusively for seniors | 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- Vallarta Supermarkets will open for seniors, pregnant people, and people with disabilities | 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- All Albertsons Companies stores, including Albertons, Safeway, Vons, Pavilions, etc. have dedicated shopping hours for senior citizens and at-risk populations. Call your nearest location for their hours.
- All Target stores will reserve the first hour of shopping each Wednesday for seniors and customers with underlying health concerns. Click here to find the nearest store and call for their hours.
- Hillcrest Youth Center & South Bay Youth Center offer emergency drive-through services including food, toiletries, clothes/shoes, etc.